Bushcraft is not just one thing to learn. It is a group of skills that help you to enjoy your outdoor activities more. Often when talking about bushcraft, survival is included. To me, these are two different things. With me you can practice the art in a simple and creative way while outdoors. Take the opportunity to become more “one with nature” and reconnect.
Bushcraft – the basics
- All year round
- Place: Gothenburg
- Time: 1/2 day or full day
- Group size: Minimum 2, maximum 10
- Price: 1400/2400 SEK
- Water gathering and purification
- Setting up a camp (tent, tarp, toilet)
- Equipment (private and group)
- Backpack (fitting, how to pack, differences)
- Fire building (collect, chop and start a fire)
- Warm, dry and fed (clothes, layers, material)
- Basic navigation (compass and map)
- First aid kit (what is a good kit)
- Food and kitchen stoves (around and about)
- Personal travel & medical insurance
Primarily in Swedish but can also be held in English.
Please let me know if you have any allergies or medical needs when booking.
I recommend that you check your insurance so that it applies to this type of activity.