Follow me on one of my running workouts. Choose one of the examples your interested in and contact me. I run 6.00-9.30min/km while out on my adventure runs. It’s a lot of roots, stones, water and other fun stuff so be prepared. I usually don’t run with more people then one or two but if you have an idea please contact me.
- All year round
- Starting point: Gothenburg
- Group: Minimum 1, maximum 6
- Price: 400 SEK
- Änggårdsbergen 90-120min (begin and finish at Nymilsgatan tram station or at the entrance of Gothenburg Botanical Garden.)
- Archipelago 120min run + transport back and forth to Saltholmen,
- Bohusleden 120min + transport (Angereds Kyrka to Jonsered train station)
A good running backpack or vest*, trail running shoes, extra socks if we run in water*, swimwear and towel?*, water bottle* and snacks*, toilet bag*, proper clothing.
* Possible to lend from me from time to time.
Primarily in Swedish but can also be held in English
Please let me know if you have any allergies or medical needs when booking.
I recommend that you check your insurance so that it applies to this type of activity.
- Tips and tricks along the way
- Experienced guide with local knowledge
- All images taken by me (if any!)
- Small first aid kit (guide)
- Headlamp if needed
- Educated running coach, personal trainer & wilderness guide (1 person)
- Travel to and from
- Personal travel & medical insurance
- Additional snack food
We may need to adapt the route and program to current weather conditions and water levels.