NOODLE SALAD WITH CRAB AND PEANUTS
A healthy, fresh and colorful meal that is as good at home as outside.
1 dl peanuts, 2 cm chili fruit (red), 2 tbsp sesame seeds, 200 grams rice noodles, 200 grams crab (jar), slices of lime, sesame oil, diced cucumber and peppers after desire.
- Chop peanuts. Chop the chili into thin slices.
- Roast the peanuts, sesame seeds and chili in a dry frying pan on medium heat until slightly coloured and then put aside.
- Boil noodles according to the instructions on the package. Pour off the water.
- Mix the noodles with crab meat (without broth), roasted nuts and a little sesame oil.
- Squeeze some lime juice on top and add a handful of peanuts before serving.